Cuisinart CEG-980T Electric Grill #5N
- 145-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 145-square-inches of porcelain enameled cooking space gives you a spacious cooking area that is able to easily accommodate a meal for 4.
- 1500 WATT HEATING ELEMENT: Features a 1500 watt heating element that provides plenty of power for searing burgers, steaks and more!
- COMPACT DESIGN: The grill measures 18. 5 x 16 x 11. 5 inches and comes with a folding table top stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- DURABLE FOLDING LEGS: The grill features folding legs that provide a stable and durable base for the grill and fits perfectly on any outdoor table top.
- NO ASSEMBLY: The grill comes ready to use right out of the box. Simply discard packing material, unfold the legs, plug it in and you’re ready to get grilling!
- Portable electric grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldout legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish at once
- Powerful 1,500-watt, 5,120 BTU burner and porcelain-enameled grill grate
- Plugs into standard electric outlet; stainless-steel heat reflector built into lid
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13 pounds
model number: CEG-980T
Details: Most people love the flavor of grilled food, but not everyone has the space for a large gas grill or the time to grill with charcoal. Enter the CEG-980T electric tabletop grill, a handy, attractive alternative to traditional grilling. Combining the simplicity of an indoor appliance with the delicious cooking performance of an outdoor grill, the CEG-980T is perfect for people who love cooking outdoors but don't want to deal with the hassle of propane or charcoal. The control knob works just like the knobs on most kitchen stoves. (View larger). The electric grill offers a 145-square-inch grilling surface. (View larger). The foldout legs keep the grill secure on a variety of surfaces. (View larger). The Advantage of Electric Grilling Traditional gas and charcoal grills offer a wide variety of styles and designs--from large multi-burner gas grills with built-in islands to barrel-like charcoal grills--but sometimes prove to be too large, too intimidating, or too inconvenient for would-be outdoor chefs. While gas grills are certainly handy, some people find it discomforting and dangerous to cook with propane. Charcoal grills, while perhaps less intimidating, take considerable time to light and prepare, and can be messy to clean up afterward. Plus, some apartments and condos ban the use of propane or charcoal altogether. Electric grills minimize all of the above concerns, with instant-on controls, easy-to-clean designs, and no smelly gas or messy charcoal to get in the way of your cooking. Familiar, Easy-to-Use Controls The grilling process begins with the easiest fuel source you can find--a simple cord and outlet--along with a removable electric probe with a control knob that functions just like the knobs on most kitchen stoves. To get started, just plug the probe into the front of the grill and turn the knob to "Max." Within five minutes, the heating element will be glowing a toasty red and the grill will be ready for cooking. When you're finished grilling, the knob turns off just as easily. And cleanup couldn't be easier, as the porcelain-enameled grill grate cleans with a standard grill brush or removes for washing in an indoor or outdoor sink. Powerful Grilling Performance The Cuisinart electric grill cooks up juicy steaks, burgers, and fish just like a gas grill thanks to the powerful 1,500-watt, 5,120 BTU burner, which spreads heat quickly and evenly through the 145-square-inch grill grate. The compact design produces a greater watt-to-square-inch ratio, leading to higher temperatures on the grate and better, more uniform cooking for your food. In addition, the grill includes a stainless-steel heat reflector in the lid. This extra layer not only acts as an insulator for trapping heat inside the grill, but actually reflects rising heat inside the grill back onto the top surfaces of your food, reducing cooking times and saving electricity. All of this translates into searing hot temperatures and prefect grill lines on everything you cook. Despite the compact size, the grilling surface is large enough to grill eight burgers, eight stakes, six to 10 chicken breasts, or up to 4 pounds of fish. Quick, Efficient Setup The tabletop grill not only shines when it's loaded with food, but also when you're on the move, as the grill is a breeze to transport, set up, and store. The clever design includes two foldout legs that lock quickly into place, so you're ready to grill 20 seconds after pulling the grill from its storage location. The pair of tubular aluminum legs and stabilizing feet also keep the grill secure on almost any surface, including the ground, a patio table, or the Cuisinart CSGS-100 grill stand (sold separately). The grill also features a secure lid lock on the front of the grill that keeps the lid closed when the grill is moved from place to place, along with a pronounced carrying handle that lets you tote the 13-pound grill briefcase-style. To make transport even easier, grillers can opt to purchase the CGC-19
Package Dimensions: 18.1 x 17.4 x 12.3 inches