Enther Robot Vacuum Cleaner #E28
- 【6 Clean Modes】- The robot vacuum supports 6 cleaning modes including ①auto cleaning, ②max vacuuming cleaning, ③edge cleaning, ④random cleaning, ⑤area cleaning, ⑥deep cleaning. Freely switch between different modes and power levels as you want.
- 【120-min Runtime and Self-Recharing】- With a rechargeable battery capacity of 2600mAh, the C200 robot vacuum cleaner can continuously work for 120-min, which is suitable for all household or public places cleaning, At low battery power, The robotic vacuum will go back to the charging base automatically.
- 【Smart Protection】- The robot vacuum has advanced 3D precise obstacle avoidance function plus pressure-sensitive soft bumper, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls.
- 【Gyroscope Smart Navigation】-C200 robotic vacuum cleaner with mapping will clean your home more thoroughly following an efficient Zig-zag path, when compared to random path robotic vacuums.
- 【 Deep Cleaning 】- C200 vacuum cleaner robot has a degree of climb of 12-15 °, C200 floor vacuum features dual side brushes which work seamlessly with a nylon & rubber rolling brush to pick up dust, dirt and pet hair.The slim robotic vacuum is smart and quiet(under 55 db) for thorough cleaning.
- 【500ml Dust Box & Ultra Thin】-The 2.89”low height design allows for cleaning under low-lying furniture with ease. A large 500ml visible anti-spill box of this robot vacuum holds more per clean to reduce the frequency of emptying.it is convenient to remove and install.
- 【What You Get 】- C200 robot vacuum includes phone technical support, AC power adapter, charging base,4x side brushes,1x main brush, 1x remote controller (2AAA batteries included), 1x HEPA filter,1x cleaning tool, user manual, and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
- Auto Recharge
model number: Experobot C200
Part Number: Experobot C200
Details: FAQ: Q1. What should I do if the robot vacuum makes a beeping sound when charging or does not work after using it for a while? 1.Please try to reinstall the battery back to check whether the robot vacuum can charge and work properly 2.Ensure the robot is fully charged by more than 5 hours 3.Please contact us by Amazon or after-sales email to change a new battery Q2.What should I do if the robot vacuum suddenly stops and beeps？ Remove the main brush and clean the bristle brush and the brush motion link with clean brush and then re-install it Q3.What should I do if the robot vacuum does not pick up debris and spit them out? Tips : Clean the robot twice a week , change a new HEPA once every three months. Take out the dust bin and clean it/remove HEPA fliter and clean it, change a new HEPA regularly Important Tips: Make sure the power switch is ON before using or charging. Place the charging base in an open, uncluttered area against the wall. If you want to get accessories or any other problems, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with 7*24 hours of service
Package Dimensions: 18.1 x 15.3 x 5.0 inches